Friday 19 February 2010

Follow Friday - 19/2/10

Second post of the night, but it's not going to be a long one as I thought I'd also post my Twitter #followfridays for you all once more, except also with a little comment about why I think they're all awesome :) ...
(Note: These are in no specific order...)

@podski111 - Slowly opening his eyes to the clearly amazing (rubbish) city of Wakefield, has an adorable son and also wants to be with the girl from the San Lorenzo bakery, or so he says...

@fizzy_lizzie16 - Waiting for The X Factor to come back so we can debate each performance once more. Maybe we'll have to settle for Britain's Got Talent instead?

@stephishere - Fellow blogger who I seem to agree with on everything she blogs about. Yay :)

@F1698 - Just generally lovely and also very pretty, seems to struggle with motivation for homework/essays just like me (and everybody else, for that matter)

@IchBinCallum - Languages student who is going to South Africa and is going to take me in his suitcase :) Also has tons of followers already, so you might as well follow him too

@cpahl2000 - Lovely person, we have lots of deep and interesting conversations on very random topics and he's also a writer (which is what I too aspire to be someday...)

@baa_ - Known her approx. 12 years now, still makes me smile. HUGE Jedward fan and still listens to Eurovision entries from 2007, looking forward to Ukraine Hat Day 2010...

@beth_lunn - Has possibly started her own counselling service via the usage of random lyrics, she's never not online and/or posting lyrics. Perhaps she can open your mind to new music?

@LukeeGee - He's from Leeds, so is therefore cool. He's also amusing, so it's a win-win situation really.

@JaseBrant
- Is from Normanton, and is also therefore cool. In fact, he's also amusing too - there must be something about Yorkshire people...

@watsoncomedian - The lovely Mark Watson. Creator/presenter of the best radio show to have ever graced my ears and needs you all to buy tickets to his next tour. So this is sort of a double plug - anyway, follow and buy, he's worth it :)

@Jason_Manford - @beth_lunn and I got to interview him in the summer and he's both lovely and hilarious.

@mermhart - The woman behind the amazing show, Miranda. Regularly has my entire family in hysterics (well, not THAT reguarly, but y'know) and is just generally funny.

@deansmith7 - AKA Phil from Waterloo Road. He's funny in real life too guys.

@james_mcquillan and @HowardEbison - If you like The Apprentice, these two were both in the last series. James will be forever known for getting into THAT birthing pool while Howard always made everybody smile :)

@joshgroban - Amazing musician, inspirational lyrics and he got me through an otherwise stressful family Christmas, his tweets are often very witty too

@fern_brown - She never tweets but this is so she doesn't feel left out...and also because I love her :)

@rlg20693 - She occasionally tweets, but not that often. But she's my cousin and never fails to amuse me when I see her, such as announcing that Charles Darwin wrote novels. Er, yeah...

And finally, you should also follow me (if you're not already) at @iRachey :)

Happy Friday,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment