Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday Catch-Up #3

How is it already Sunday again? Seriously, how? This week has been nothing special and dragged on a lot. Highlights have definitely come at the end of the week...
 
I spent most of Friday in the lab catching up with Jess (sort of). Apparently, I'm the 'focus' of her and Natalie's joint art project, so she followed me around taking photos of me for a few hours. The photo to the left is one of the photos she took. 


I also spent a lot of Friday, as I do every Friday, with the lab people. It's fair to say that they are quickly becoming some of my favourite people. It's nice to escape the hostility of G block (seriously, whenever I'm there everybody seems to just be hating everybody else [sorry, but that needed saying]) and spend time with like-minded people. Liz and I did our usual Friday music quiz and Beckie (Jess' cousin, ironically) joined in as she sometimes does. We also escaped to the LRC for English, which was an hour spent doing nothing worth mentioning for me. 


Here's also a video of Miss Dusty experiencing a walk in the snow for the first time in her 2(ish) years of life. We were a little shocked, but she enjoyed it rather a lot. 


The voices you can hear are mine and my mum's - she was very concerned about my cardigan getting all snowy. 


That's pretty much it for this week. It's half term starting on the 10th so hopefully I'll have more time to write - I have a lot to say at the moment, my only problem is finding enough time to sit down and make the thoughts make sense.
Besos
Rachel 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment