Thursday 8 July 2010

World Challenge

I know it's been a while since I posted on here...and it's going to be a while before I post again. Tomorrow I leave for my expedition to Croatia and I return on the 17th. July is going to be a bad month for blogging, but I'm sure you won't miss me much...

Whilst I'm away I'll probably be speaking mangled Croatian, trying to avoid beans for tea again, trekking and kayaking (though I don't much like water, so that should be interesting). I cannot believe we go tomorrow, it's quite insane how quickly it's come since I signed up almost 18 months ago.

Once I get back I can finally start 'The Summer Project' which I plan to blog about often, and I'll definitely be back to regular posting on here once World Challenge is no more (sad face).

Hope you all have a great week. I'll probably be back on here next Sunday (18th) with a full account of the expedition. Or, if not, at least a short mention - I might be too tired to do a full mention. Anyway, I'll be posting all about it once I get back.

Poljupci

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment