Friday 26 November 2010

99

This is my 99th post, the next will be my 100th (you could probably work that out for yourselves really). So, it's taken me less than a year to reach the 100 mark. I was going to go back to my first post and talk about it for my 100th post, but I think I'd like to do something different...and less clichéd.

So, what would YOU like to see written about in my 100th post? Give me all the suggestions you can think of and I'll choose my favourite(s) and write about them. Simple?

I'll then be back for the 101st post to discuss my very first post. And then I'll do one in Spanish, I promise :)

Besos
Rachel


"So let the wind blow us to wherever it says we are supposed to go. When you want something but can't name it, it's under a streetlight." - Streetlight - Joshua Radin

PS: Josh Groban was on the Alan Titchmarsh show this evening. I love that man so much

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should write about your new music experiences,what you discovered in relation to new music artists through out this year, your chorus part or anything you should think you´d like to post on this landmark number. :) Anythng will be great to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about writing about how blogging has helped you or something along that vein e.g. why you started, what you've come to expect/like/dislike/know about it etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much and what has changed since you started your blog ?

    ReplyDelete