Friday 18 November 2011

E' questo amore che ho per te


This week I've been driving a fair amount. I've been driving a lot recently. Fern and I divide up the journeys to college and on the mornings when I pick her up, I usually have enough time to listen to Oceano by Josh Groban while I'm on my way. It has quickly become one of my favourite songs.

Jess and I took a trip out to Starbucks on Tuesday, we played Josh Groban songs on my phone, picked up nice coffees (Caramel Macchiato, lovely) and then played the same songs all the way back to college. It was also a year since his album, Illuminations, was released.

This week also means it's been a year since I organised college's Children in Need activities with Chloe. So it's been a year since this...



Gosh, how much have we changed?! It's Chloe's 18th party tomorrow night, it was her birthday yesterday. We spent lunchtime standing on the Anti-Bullying Week stall in the common room. She was my form buddy and now she's my Psychology and SOS buddy. She was one of the first people to speak to me in tutor last year and I'm so thankful for the friendship we forged through that. I hope she has a wonderful party <3


Lastly, look who's been decorating ;) Do you like it? :)


Besos
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment