Tuesday 29 November 2011

If you're losing an argument, just battle rap...

I've just got in from seeing Daniel Sloss live in Sheffield with my good friend and comedy twin, Poppy. It was brilliant. In fact, today as whole has been brilliant, but tonight was definitely the best bit :)

To quote myself, taken from Facebook, "Brilliant day laughing at odd strangers in the LRC, spilling coffee all over the field (again), laughing at Cory's Swedish accent, ranting on the way home and finally meeting Daniel Sloss and Kai Humphries with Poppy-Jay...even if she is now battle rapping at me..." 


If I'm being honest, I hadn't heard all that much from Daniel Sloss before, and I hadn't heard anything from Kai Humphries, but the gig was fantastic and I now have two new comedians to stalk follow. I'll write more tomorrow as I'm out all day with friends and will have plenty to say, but in the meantime, here's a picture taken on my phone, and one I stole from Poppy as mine was so terrible...


Hey there, demon eyes...
We were doing the standard ''ohhh, which camera do we look at?!'' laugh, obviously too cool ;)

And just a last photo of Poppy and I - these are obviously our ''we just met two awesome comedians'' faces :)

Thanks must go to Poppy for the free ticket <3 Laughter therapy is the most wonderful sort of therapy I know of and it was awesome to catch up with my CT (that's Comedy Twin, for anybody who isn't myself or Poppy). Love ya, CT! (even if you are a hummussexual...) :)


Besos
Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment