Tuesday 10 January 2012

Magic

They say that Disney's magic, right? Today's been a giving up kind of day.

Here is my new motto: "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you."


As I sat and sobbed all the way through Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin last night, I thought about the past and all of its challenges, and the future and how those challenges never seem to go away. It (the film) taught me two lessons: 1) never stop believing in the magic of Pooh, 2) there's nothing wrong with regressing a little when you need somewhere to escape to, and the Hundred Acre Wood isn't a bad place...
Besos
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment