Tuesday 27 March 2012

Thoughts...

- The unexpected sun we've been experiencing round here recently has done me good. Getting out of the house and spending Sunday afternoon clearing leaves up at my Grandma's house has also done me good. I felt that I was clearing away more than just leaves...

- Can somebody remind me to never moan about friends? Seriously? Because there's something really stupid about moaning about friends when you have friends who do things like go out and buy you a present to cheer you up (the mug) and then bring you a special bun. The adjective I would choose to describe a friendship such as this is rich. It's the sort of friendship that feels satisfying, and the more you put into it the more you get back in return. There is something wonderful about a friendship formed under such odd circumstances - it was a moment where two people are thrown together by the way life seems to be working in that one, single, tiny period of time... yet they stick together. It was a moment where you can feel there is something different occurring, something that will stay with you. 

- I should probably stop reading It's Not Me, It's You for the second time in three months and carry on reading the two books I haven't touched since January. But I just can't.

- I needed some sort of artistic release last night. Seriously, if anybody happens to need a bookmark, let me know. I have a ton of card and craft paper specifically for the purpose of making them. 
(You don't need to know that the primary reason for making them last night was because I couldn't find a bookmark for the book mentioned in point 3...)

- I only have one lesson tomorrow, the other two have been cancelled due to trips. It seems entirely pointless going in to register then go away and work on coursework. Sigh. Never mind.    

- My next door neighbour is awesome. Just throwing that one out there. 

Besos
Rachel 
"When your hope has been denied you, I will walk beside you, carry on."

No comments:

Post a Comment