Monday 3 October 2011

Falling Behind

So, college is once again mental and I'm once again falling behind on blogging. Sound familiar?...


Here's what I've been up to recently:


It was Jade's birthday on Thursday, and she had a house party on Friday night to celebrate. I went with Eleanor...and we literally only knew each other there. A little awkward, but bearable. We ended up just abusing the karaoke all evening and Eleanor talked A LOT on the way home which, if you know Eleanor, is quite impressive. And yes, Jade was very drunk...


On Saturday I was in college all day helping at the open day. Cory and I spent most of the day conversing in Spanish and watching people in the car park. I also saw my GCSE Spanish teacher who I had once every two weeks. She told me that she's only just doing her AS Spanish qualification. Oh... I'm actually more qualified than she is. Awkward.


Considering it was incredibly dull being holed up in the language lab all day, we managed to enjoy ourselves... If only because E block managed to set fire to something and the whole of college had to be evacuated. I'm pretty sure that's the one thing they didn't want to happen, and ironically it's apparently the third time it's happened in two weeks. Unfortunately this time, we weren't in choir rehearsals so we couldn't amuse ourselves by continuing to rehearse on the field. Cory did terrify a few visitors by yelling ''HAY UN INCENDIO!" at them, though.


And today I'm just ploughing through a massive pile of Spanish work, because Ester seems to like setting us everything for the same day. Meh.


Besos  
Rachel
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment