Monday 5 December 2011

I don't have time to blog

I don't (have time to blog), but here I am anyway. Probably for my own sanity more than anything else. I feel like I've been neglecting my blog again and I don't like that.

Tonight was consultation evening at college, which is possibly the most awkward and uninspiring event in the college's calendar. My dad sat having a conversation with my grandad over the phone whilst we were speaking to my Psychology teacher. MORTIFIED. I'm going to be apologising for that one in the morning...

I don't know what it is about parents' evening, it just depresses me. It's also an extra hour or so in college - two hours total including travel time - when I could be doing something productive. You know, like work. No major concerns but still, depressing.

This week is busy. Again. Starbucks Tuesday with Jess P2 tomorrow, Guerra Civil revision with James P3, World Aids Day promotion (late, I know) at lunchtime, Amnesty on Wednesday, Amnesty campaign set-up on Thursday, Amnesty campaign on Friday, SOS meeting on Friday, photo-taking for a Mayor's Award thingy also on Friday. Meh. College's motto of ''there is no such thing as a free period'' is evidently true. My head hurts from all of the pressure.


My Psychology teacher told me this evening that she could ''feel my stress''. I'm glad somebody can - the rest of my teachers seem to think that it's perfectly normal to have 7000 essays a week. UGH. I don't understand how anybody is supposed to cope with the workload. Even if I do nothing for Amnesty, SOS, WT etc, I STILL don't have time to fit everything in. Life itself is tiring, let alone everything else on top of that.


Rant over.


Besos
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment