Tuesday 24 August 2010

12 Years

Today was the culmination of 12 years of schooling and, while I could do a long post on my thoughts and feelings about today, I won't. I'll save that for once enrolment is over with tomorrow and I've had time to let my results sink in.

Firstly, I'm SO proud of my friends for their results. I have such intelligent friends and they're all amazing in their own little ways, and they all deserve their achievements so, so much. Secondly, I'm going out with them in about 45 minutes so I don't even have the time to do a lengthy post until much later tonight.

So, I'm going to go and get ready and I'll leave you with my (amazing) results:
English Language - A*
English Literature - A*
Maths - A
Science A - A
Additional Applied Science - A
Core ICT - Double Distinction (worth 2 GCSEs)
Spanish - A*
Food Tech - A*
Business Studies - Double Distinction* (worth 2 GCSEs)
Applied ICT - Double A* (worth 2 GCSEs)

Besos
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment