Wednesday 11 August 2010

Testing, testing...Hello sparkly new blog!

OK, so I know it's 00:33am here in the UK and God-knows what time everywhere else, but, I have some exciting news for you and, if you're reading this - you'll have probably already figured out what it is...

The Details in the Fabric has once again been re-designed!

Don't get me wrong, I loved the old layout. However, when my friend pointed out to me earlier this evening that it didn't show up properly on his computer and he therefore couldn't read my posts without having to highlight the text - I decided it was time for drastic action. Apologies to anybody who has experienced problems with this - I genuinely had no idea. However, hopefully the new, simple layout will be much less hassle. Over the next few days I intend to tweak the finer details of the re-design but I'm pretty pleased with it as it is right now.

Besos
Rachel

1 comment: