Friday 11 February 2011

A Fine Line

So, today Eliza and I learnt a pretty important thing... there's a fine line between needing to speak with somebody often and stalking them. We ended up sitting underneath a table trying not to cover the floor in yellow paint. Long, long story...
Anyway, Fern is here this evening, which means that I have a strange girl sitting on my bed and doodling on my whiteboard. We're watching Tim Minchin's Ready For This DVD...and surprisingly she hasn't told me she needs a wee since college this afternoon (if you know Fern, this is a pretty big deal).

We filmed some more little bits of my Media project this afternoon...cue 'exclusive backstage pics' to demonstrate...

The first pic is an action shot, taken by Fern, while I was filming from a rather odd angle, the second is another publicity shot featuring Eliza, Danny and Eleanor (the YCTN? team...) We borrowed one of the drama studios again, this time without having to cover the walls in newspaper. You see the sign Danny's holding up? It tooks us 10 minutes to print. 10 whole minutes. That's ridiculous. I can't even watch the footage until Monday because I had to hand the camera back in but keep my tape.

Eliza and I also began work on the Amnesty International Burmese Festival banner...

(We're aware that it says 'Amnesty Int'...didn't have time to finish it but plan to on Monday). The President/Vice President say that the Art department are mean because they'll never help us...but I managed to get them to so clearly they're not. Julia (it's either her, or the other teacher, Julie) drew that out based on our graphic/poster that I created.

And now Fern is noseying at everything in my room so I think I'll sign off.

Besos
Rachel (and Fern)

No comments:

Post a Comment