Tuesday 1 February 2011

Things I Don't Understand...

1. Why so many teenage girls are obsessed with making their 'friends' conform to everything they do. I don't get where the fascination in having so many friends exactly like you lies. I mean seriously, I don't think I'll ever understand why it's so important for some people to be ''the popular one'' but exactly the same as their friends - where's the fun in that?

2. Why I can't have a proper conversation with my personal tutor...a fact that wasn't helped by Eliza pointing out that there's a kid in college who looks like his lovechild. SO wrong.

3. How it's possible that my college bag has broken when there's been less in it this week than last.

4. How I'm ever supposed to understand the difference between imperfect and preterite tenses in Spanish...when the rules care so flexible they may as well not exist.

5. The fact that we're in college now, yet some people are even more immature now than they were in high school. Seriously, there's nothing clever or funny about standing next to people just to intimidate them...especially when they're ten times the person these pathetic little girls will ever be,

6. Why college's answer to people coming on college premises and causing problems is ''let's give everybody lanyards and make them wear their ID badges at all times...even though we can't afford decent printers so their pictures are all yellow/green.'' - why people can't just not come onto college premises when they don't go there is beyond me...nobody ever did that in school so why do it in college?

7. How somebody in my Media class could genuinely think that an actor cut his own arm off to shoot a scene in a film.

Besos
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. 1) I don't get that either it's pathetic
    2) I apologise
    3) It's just evil
    4) I don't have a clue what you're talking about
    5) Because they have too big an ego and think that they are better than everyone else, in other words they're deluded
    6) Because it's a college with crap policies
    7) Becasue they're even more retarded than me

    ReplyDelete