Saturday 18 June 2011

13 Questions

Quick second post today with my 13 questions (saw it on some random blog as a tag and decided I'd join in seen as I have nothing better to do...except watch Lee Mack's All Star Cast)

One: What do you order at Starbucks?
Caramel Cream Frappucino. Gorgeous.

Two: One thing in your closet wardrobe you cannot live without
Hmm. Possibly my black jacket, I wear it over everything even though all of the buttons need sewing back on.

Three: One interesting thing most people do not know about you
Well, this one very much depends on what people deem as 'interesting' or not... I suppose one interesting thing could be that I've interviewed both Jason Manford (comedian) and Dean Smith (Phil Ryan in Waterloo Road) via email for the school newspaper and college magazine respectively.

Four: Name one thing you want to do before you die
Travel the world/return to Croatia/visit Sweden - kinda all count as the same thing, right?

Five: What is the one food you can't live without?
Pizza. Shameful, I know.

Six: What quote/phrase do you live by?
Buy the ticket, take the ride. Reminds me that if you choose to undertake some form of journey, you have to run with it even if it gets tough. I have it stuck above my bedroom door.

Seven : What do you like/dislike about the blogging community?
Like - Having somewhere to release my slightly bizarre thoughts and getting nice feedback.
Dislike - Nobody ever seems to comment on my blog, which is a little sad, even though my Stats show I get a lot of visitors :/

Eight: What is your most listened to song on iTunes?
Washed By the Water - Needtobreathe

Nine: What kind of style would you define yourself as?
Lots of people have told me ''ethnic'' before...I guess I just go with what I like but my style does generally have some foreign elements to it.

Ten: Favourite number?
14 - I have a thing about odd numbers where I just hate them. Yeah, weird.

Eleven: Two hobbies?
Jewellery making and baking, and no, that wasn't supposed to rhyme.

Twelve: Two pet peeves?
People that just wear clothes because their friends wear similar ones (this includes hairstyles, make up, accessories etc actually), Facebook's latest hideous ''your the one'' and ''LPC'' craze. It's ''you're''. GRRRRRR.

Thirteen: Guilty Pleasures?
Eurovision, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, phrasebooks, IKEA


Besos  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment