Wednesday 8 June 2011

Is it me?

Have you ever been in a situation where you've got one person telling you you're doing a good job and being a good person and one basically saying you're a terrible person? If so, does it ever get better?

I really don't care anymore if the person this is about reads this. I feel hurt and I don't understand why this person seems to genuinely believe I'm a bad person, and I feel especially hurt at the fact that they keep vocalising it. Yes, I'm aware this is a very self-indulgent, whiny blog post, but college won't do anything about it so I don't know what else to do and I need to vent.

In case the person this is about does read this post, here are a few things you should know:
- We never binned any resources, we sorted through the boxes to figure out what we had and PUT IT ALL BACK.
- We never sat around doing nothing during the campaigns, a few of us refused to go around ASKING FOR money because it goes against what we believe is right. In case you didn't know, it's also illegal.
- Nobody is criticising you for what you did, just because we're doing things differently doesn't mean we think you did things wrong. We're different people, it'd be weird if we did things EXACTLY the same as you anyway.

And you know what? You keep really upsetting me, repeatedly, and you don't even know it because I'm above starting arguments with people. I wish I could tell you how many times I've cried because of messages and emails you've sent me, but I've lost count. You never ask the reasons behind things I've apparently done, you just decide I've done them and attack me for it. And I'm sick and tired of being made out as the bad guy. Because I'm not.

Move on, because we have.

Oh, and because an unfair email isn't enough for one evening, a friend decided to comment on my Facebook profile picture saying ''you look really young'' - great, thanks, total confidence boost. Nothing like someone basically saying you look childish to make you want to cry even more...

Besos  
Rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment