Thursday 23 June 2011

Back to College

Monday was 'back to college day'. Meh. I hate that place with a passion. Apparently, one of the SLT just left to open a B&B for gay people. The place is also literally just a building site at the moment, D block is having building work done, A block is having building work done and, better yet, C block is being...demolished. Wow. It really is an ancient building though, and everything is just yellow. Ew.

I don't really have anything interesting to write. I've just finished a class presentation on D'Nash that me and Amy have to present tomorrow period 1 :) James (@Juicioo on Twitter) listened to the songs we were considering for our ''lyric quiz'' and I think it's safe to say he likes them, haha :) I have, however, had 'A-Amanda' stuck in my head since Tuesday. I personally think instead of presenting the PowerPoint, we should just teach everybody the dance moves from the video, but whatever...


Oh, yeah, Amnesty office. Ha. What a joke. Basically, next year we have to share it with the Geography department. I wouldn't mind as much, but one of the staff in the department is none other than my tutor, Tim. Awkwaaaard. We've had to move loads of stuff down into an unused classroom while Geography moves in a bit and then we'll have to move it all back. What a farce. Especially since Jade and I go to Poland next Wednesday and then Tim goes to India with World Challenge on the 4th. None of us have planned this well...


Other than all of that, this week had been both rubbish and dull. I'm thinking of making another appointment with the counsellor because I need to vent and have nobody to vent to. Hmm.

Besos  
Rachel


 

3 comments:

  1. Who's left to open a gay b&b? Haha :) we have a massive free together tommorow, moan/vent/gossip then?
    Adios :P
    Love Fern :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, which member of SLT hasn't been seen for a while and was gay? Can you not work it out? :L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No :/ haha didn't know any of them were gay tbh :/

    ReplyDelete