Friday 17 June 2011

My Morning in 'Sweden'

So, today I visited Sweden IKEA - one of my absolute favourite shops. My favourite part of the entire store is the IKEA Food shop. Every time I go I always make sure to purchase these >>> They're just like gummy mushrooms like you find in a cinema pick & mix or something, except they're Swedish so they're obviously cooler ;) I was also intrigued by the Elderflower and Lingonberry Juice Drinks but in the carton form (see above for the bottle version). For the second time, I bought some KEX biscuits. I have a thing about dipping them in icing so they go a little soft, I really love them like that for some reason (I did have a picture and then it deleted it and wouldn't post so I can't be bothered going to find another...)


Tomorrow I have two uni open days (Sheffield and Manchester) to get to, ugh, can't wait... We're at Sheffield in the morning and Manchester for the afternoon. I'm going to need coffee and an interest in the talks we're attending to survive, though I imagine the interest won't be there when it gets to the boring bits/the talks are an hour in. Yayyyy...


Hope you all enjoyed the jewellery tutorial last night. Have any of you ever tried any IKEA food? Anything you recommend for a cheese-hating vegetarian?


Kyssar  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment