Monday 27 June 2011

Hi, neglected blog :)

Like the title? It's arguably the most appropriate right now. So, was back at college last Monday, had all of the Amnesty stuff to deal with and then it's been fairly quiet so far. Although, exciting news, the Amnesty group *were* at 27 on the Youth Raise Off table with the last piece of post we received, and that's before they received the rest of our donations for the year. I'm excited to see our final placing when it's all finalised at the end of June.

I go to Poland this Wednesday through until Sunday, so unless I can access the internet in a café or something, I won't be blogging then either. As with Croatia, I'll be keeping a diary then typing it all up and posting it afterwards though. We're visiting Auschwitz, Schindler's Factory and a few other places, plus going on a ''hilarious'' ghost tour, apparently. I met one of my room buddies today for the first time, so that was nice, plus she seems lovely. Luckily we both know our other room buddy, Sarah :)

Today was RIDICULOUSLY hot. College was literally like an oven all day. Except for the language lab which is always cool because it has air conditioning. I was in there twice, thank goodness! I spent the afternoon sitting on the floor in my dad's office reading puntoycoma and reading all about one random man's experience of visiting Iran. I probably added to the insanity of the Wakefield Decorator's office, to be honest. I've got a bunch of rock my uncle gave me earlier in my bag, actually, I dread to think how melted it is...

I may be back tomorrow, if not, have a good week and I'll see you when I'm back from Poland :)


Besos  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment