Sunday 4 April 2010

Change, Change, Change

Just a quick post today, nothing too exciting. Just thought I'd better address the fact that (obviously) there have been some major design changes to the blog. I was getting a bit bored of the very obvious Blogger layout so I spent all of this afternoon creating graphics (header and sidebar). Don't get me wrong, I liked the old layout and it did match my personality reasonably well but it didn't feel personalised enough...whereas I think the new layout is much more personalised and suits me better. What do you all think? (And before you all totally trash my new graphics, I spent all afternoon creating them and I don't quite know why the colour looks a bit faded, it wasn't when I uploaded them. Hmmm....)

I also have a few technical glitches with font colour on certain links, I'm aware of this and looking into fixing it. Bear with me please, I am in no way a technical person, let alone web programming/codes and that sort of thing.


In other news, my friend Eliza's throwing a charity fundraiser in May for a charity doing some amazing work. You can check out what they're doing here:
http://www.sophielancasterfoundation.com

Besos
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. thank you for the publicity rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the new layout Rach, it comes across as very personalised and seems to fit with the posts (if you get what I mean?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the new layout and design. :) Well done job Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete