Tuesday 18 May 2010

Adios CHS...

It's no secret that I leave school tomorrow, I've been saying it on here for weeks on end now and I still haven't fully come to terms with it. But instead of being deep and meaningful etc etc, I just want to post a few pics that sum up what I have loved about the past five years.

World's most amazing Spanish class during our last lesson
AGUAFIESTAAAAA. We've had lots of laughs over the past
two years and I've loved every minute. Not only that, but I've
found something that I'm genuinely interested in.

Top set English, the most intelligent bunch of people I've
ever known and has been a forum for many interesting
discussions over the past year and a half. Can't say I'll miss
the political debates but I will miss how interesting
everybody is in their own special ways.

Who knew Maths could be so much fun? I certainly didn't
until I got put in a class with a) arguably the best teacher and
b) arguably the best people. Will miss the hilarious
conversations about waxing, general perverted comments
and obviously the chocolate and sweets.

Last but certainly not least, science. These girls (and Miss
Spencer...) have made the past two years so much fun and
I've got to know some absolutely amazing people in that
class. The gossips have been hilarious, the random moments
and special Trish stories will be embedded within my memory
forever. You've been incredible company girls.


And that's it really. Thanks for indulging me in that random moment. My Spanish teacher, Mrs Evison, said something earlier about what I wrote in my card to her ''making it worth it'', which really made me smile. Today was just lighthearted, fun and easygoing, and although the last day is tomorrow, it really felt like everybody just liked eachother no matter what. And part of me believes that they really did. We all shouted ''ADIOS!'' at the end of the lesson which was random and planned by somebody equally as random but somehow it just strikes me as being pretty much the only thing we could have said. No matter which way we look at it, we're leaving, we're going and things aren't ever going to be the same again. So even though it's a little premature, I suppose this post is just basically me saying ''Adios CHS'', a bit like the title...

Besos
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment