Saturday 29 May 2010

Happy

Just a quick post to address two things. Firstly, today is the five month anniversary of this blog, so I thought I should definitely pop in to say thank you to everybody that has been alongside me, reading everything I write. Thank you :)

Secondly, tonight was the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest final and I am still 'buzzing' from the exctiement of the evening. Oslo put on an INCREDIBLE show and the flashmob interval act was amazing. The competition was incredibly tight, and I loved so many songs this year that I really can't be sad about the fact that the UK came last. It's Germany 2011 to look forward to now :D This year was absolutely incredible and will stick in my mind for being the best ESC in my lifetime so far. My fellow tweeters also made the event amazing, and I had so much fun reading what everybody had to say as well as commenting myself. I have a feeling that I just won't sleep tonight. After the songs finished (and Spain had performed again due to stagecrashing from an apparant 'fan') - I was genuinely shaking with excitement and I've actually never felt anything like it.

Will be back tomorrow for a proper blog. Just wanted to get this out before midnight to celebrate the five month anniversary and just get my current thoughts down on paper (well, not technically) on what an amazing evening this has been. Some people in my year went to a house party tonight...I bet they didn't have as much fun as I did :)

Besos
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment