Thursday 26 May 2011

I have nothing better to do...

[Because Blogger decided to do that whole ''hey, we're going to just stop working and delete your last-published post" thing, this never got published, I just accidentally published it so... it's from something like 11th May]

I am currently sitting in my dad's office...there's clearly nothing more interesting to do and I don't even have my Psychology with me so I can't do the one thing I actually need to. Grrr. Today was one of those days where everything in college irritated the hell out of me...the day began with me having to sit with my friends while they found holiday destinations that they all might to go, and ended with me having stayed three hours to do a favour for a friend in a lesson that got cancelled. UGH.

So I have nothing to do. I'm going to Bella Italia tonight with la familia because we've got two 50% off vouchers, wooo :) Haha. Then the plan is to come back and watching the second Eurovision semi final with my tub of Toffee Crisp ice-cream. Psychology will have to fit itself around the important stuff I'll be doing ;)

The first semi final results were quite shocking, but still also quite predictable. I was disappointed that Turkey, Norway and Poland didn't get through, but Georgia, Lithuania and Serbia did. Georgia was always going to get through, though, as was Serbia. Lithuania probably only got through because of the sign language stuff...which was a weird gimmick that didn't make sense.

Oh, and my mum correctly guessed within seconds of Greece being on stage that I only like it becasuse of Loucas Yiorkas...

I just Googled 'Eurovision 2011' on my Auntie Jude's work computer, she's gonna think I'm mental if she ever looks at her recent web history...

More soon, promise I'll get back into this when my 16th and 17th May exams are over.

Besos
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment