Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wednesday Randoms

Just a bunch of random thoughts etc...

1. Tomorrow is the 'first year anniversary' of leaving school. More on that tomorrow.

2. I'm currently on study leave. I had my Spanish exam on Monday and my Media was yesterday (Tuesday, depending on when this thing gets published). Spanish was OK but we had to wait a whole hour at the end of the exam because our belongings were locked in a room that we couldn't access until the second group had finished their exam (we only had one ICT room and too many people, so the second group started 45 minutes after my group did) - they told us we couldn't quickly get our things as it would disturb them...but 45 minutes into our exam we had to get up and change rooms...how is that not disturbing US? Media was also alright but I probably messed up 16 marks as we'd never been taught how to answer the question. Great. Plan is to drop it next year anyway so not as concerned as I would be about Spanish or will be about Psychology on June 7th.

3. I got an email today telling me we have an Amnesty parcel to collect from the Finance office in college. Wooo! Excited to take delivery of our first lot of campaign materials. We've only ordered 50 briefings and 100 stickers/postcards/mythbusters (whatever the Roma mythbusters are...) - our email was stuck in their infamous backlog of emails but luckily it's all going to arrive well before the campaign. I love having one less thing to worry about :)

4. I went out with Sophie and her friend Emma to see college's summer production last night, Dream Factory, at Phoenix Theatre (Airedale). My friend Danny was in it and the plot couldn't have made less sense, but I enjoyed it. They used strobe lighting to make fight scenes appear in slow motion which I thought was way more clever than it really was. They all also ran out into the audience which was cool. Danny really enjoyed it which I was happy about because they all worked so hard on it, they had to miss lessons and everything trying to get ready in time so I bet they're all relieved it was good.

5. Sophie (not the one I went to college production with last night), if you happen to read this, I will reply to your email this week, I promise, I've been stupidly busy but it will happen!

Besos
Rachel 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment