Friday 27 May 2011

I want to write but...

I can't think of anything to write about. I think tonight I'm going to do some creative writing, just sitting by myself in my bedroom and writing all evening. My thoughts feel very jumbled at the moment, and I don't like it. I've had a few weeks of feeling quite clear and... normal, I guess, but all of a sudden I feel jumbled and muddled. 

I went looking for a bag to replace my trusty DP one that broke while out walking today, came home with a £5 ring from a cute new German jewellery store in Wakefield, as you do. It's very 'me' though, in fact a lot of the shop's content is, for that matter...

Today was the Y13 leaver's day at college, it made me realise that in just a year I'll probably be getting ready to go off to university and grow up. Meh. It's also reminded me of how much I really hate college, do I really have to do another year in that place? Unfortunately, yes. I'm looking forward to dropping Media (unless I get a bad grade in another subject) and hopefully getting different Psychology and English teachers. I like the ones I have this year but I have to get all the way from one end of campus to the other, and then up some stairs for Psychology, and it's always a rush to get to class, and my English teacher (one of them, I have two) is lovely as a person but pretty annoying as a teacher/totally unhelpful 90% of the time. I chose Extended Project as my additional subject next year, it might not help me get into university but it's the least painful of the three we were offered as it doesn't involve an exam. I also get to choose the research question so I can research whatever I like, yay :)

I'm really struggling to find any enthusiasm for anything at the moment, my cousin Becky invited me out for lunch at some point for a proper catch up so I'll probably look forward to that when we arrange a date/time but other than that, life seems to have stalled a little. Again. As always. I think things will be better once the Psychology exam is over and I can properly relax for a week or so until we have to go back to college. All I have to do is read a book for English and make some chapter notes, and then once they're both finished I can relax and do absolutely nothing. Then I'm only back at college 9 days and we go to Poland :D I might so another Spanish Friday later, depends on how busy I am.

Besos
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment