Thursday 26 May 2011

Thursday Randoms

1) Welcome to my slightly new layout/house style :) I already prefer this so much more to the previous thing I had going on. The spacing/paragraphing issue doesn't stand out as much anymore either, so the OCD side of me isn't as angry at Blogger, haha. I've also added some pages that are currently very much work in progress but they'll get better with time, I promise.

2) After talking about languages with James from my Spanish class yesterday, I downloaded Byki Portuguese and have already learnt a few little phrases. I love how similar it is to Spanish and how I can understand verbs already because they're similar to the Spanish (i.e. estoy = I am in Spanish, estou = I am in Portuguese). I've also been carrying on with the Swedish a little bit and it's going fine. For some reason I feel really inspired to learn languages at the moment, but I can feel myself holding back until my Psychology exam is over with.

3) Tonight has carried a tiny, tiny reminder of what my life was like this time last year. The emotions I've managed to repress for quite a while kind of randomly and suddenly came out while talking to Aiden earlier/well, we're still talking now. It's nice to catch up with people that you used to know inside-out. He was always the person that I could pretty much tell everything to and he'd listen, so I kind of missed having someone that would do that (other than Fern). 

4) I've been totally addicted to MZW by Måns Zelmerlöw this week, I heard Hope and Glory on Rix FM on something like Monday and then I've just been listening to the whole album on repeat all week - plus Mohombi - Coconut Tree and Martin Stenmarck - Tonight's the Night. Swedish people are significantly better than us Brits at pop music ;) 

Besos
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment