Tuesday 26 April 2011

Some Quick Words

Still no jewellery tutorial as I literally just don't have time right now, hopefully this weekend...

Tomorrow is the Amnesty Group election. I'm running for President, kind of. There are only two of us running, so I'll be either President or Vice/Secretary. I still have to do a speech and then Jade and I (Jade is the other girl running, who is lovely and also going to Poland, wooo!) are going to do two other little speeches as part of a surprise :)
I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow, it's the election and then literally STRAIGHT after, college magazine deadline and handover of first issue to Pauline, the Principal. Yes, I'm terrified about tomorrow to be honest. The magazine is looking awesome right now though, we've only got two pages to finish and it's gonna be good :)

Now, I'm off to listen to some Jack Johnson and chill out a bit, I need it after today...

Besos
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment