Saturday 30 April 2011

Office Redecorating and Little Bits

Phew, OK, so Wednesday afternoon and pretty much all of my day on Thursday was spent sorting out the Amnesty office with Jade. We've taken down all of the posters (it's likely to be used for exams so we'd have had to rush to take all of them down - there were LOADS of them) and got some drawers in to create space on the floor and clear the two spare chairs in there...it looks a bit neater now and we now know where everything is...yay :)

I love working with Jade already, we just seem to bounce off eachother and our ideas some out of nowhere but they've so far been working alright. We've already sorted out what we want to do for the rest of the year and we're trialling another idea already. It's a relief to have it all at least planned so now we only need one meeting before study leave and won't have to do anything else until after then.

I spent all of my day yesterday watching the Royal Wedding...I mean, I didn't intend to at all, I thought I'd probably hate it. Wow, how wrong was I? It got better when my mum came home and I was no longer the only female in the house though, haha :) 
Jewellery post tomorrow, I promise, right after I do my Psychology homework.

Besos
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great time at work, Rachel! A neat office space is very good, and it's great to have co-workers you can easily interact with. Hope you did great with your psychology homework!

    ReplyDelete