Friday 18 June 2010

Starting Over

Just received my induction day letter for college - I know my form, the room to go to and which day I'm going on now - I just don't know anybody in my form. I'm glad that we won't spend anywhere near as much time with my new form than my high school form because to be honest, I don't think anybody could beat both my form tutor and my form. I don't think I'd want anybody to either.

I always knew that college was starting over, it just kind of hit home that I was. Nobody I know is in my new form so far, and I don't have many friends in high school anyway. About 80% of people in my year I can't stand, another 10% are OK and the remaining 10% are really nice. Hopefully college will be different. If there does turn out to be somebody I know, I'm sure I can make awkward conversation with them about how different college is when compared to school...

I'm going to have a busy month, so at least I won't just be sitting and thinking too deeply into things - I'm good at that but it never has a positive effect on me. I have two parties to attend over the weekend (both for my cousin Becky who apparently already has a birthday card for me - even though it's 3 months away...) then revision and an exam next week then it's just non stop World Challenge preparation and prom stuff. At least my induction day isn't the day after prom, that would be really rubbish.

And yes, I realise this is a pretty rubbish post. I'll do something better later when I've thought of something to actually write about.

Besos
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment