Tuesday 6 September 2011

Back to College

If I've already posted under this title, and Blogger suggests I have, I apologise. It's about as accurate as it gets right now, though.

I found out my classes and timetable today - Wednesday and Thursday afternoons off. Not bad :-) I also have seven frees with Fern, also not bad. 

I realllly wasn't looking forward to going back to college. I actually felt physically sick at the thought of having a tutor I didn't know, knowing nobody in my classes etc. Last year's timetable was a) awful and b) depressing - I didn't know anybody in my form or Media class, I knew two people in Psychology, two people in Spanish and two people in English. This year I have friends in my classes :O Except English, but I'm not too bothered, there are two people I know from school and Stevan from Poland, so I'll just tag along somewhere. I can tease Stevan about his hats again...

It's nice to feel positive about college again, you know, after a year of hating the place. My one main goal for this year is to remain positive. I plan on using my TYSICs to remind me of this goal, I know I'll lose the will to even try many times, so I'll need reminders, haha.

However, I KNOW the bus will be awful tomorrow morning, so I'm going to need that positivity first thing tomorrow. Fun stuff.

Oh, and my EP teacher is also one of the two teachers I now have to share an office with. Yay...

Besos  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment