Tuesday 20 September 2011

Catching Up

OK...so I turned 18 on Sunday. Overall, I had a lovely birthday and appreciate all of the small touches people did for me SO much. Here are a few pics of the day itself and from the last few days - having an iPhone means I can take pictures so much more frequently ;)

Cake time :-)
Cannot lie, I spent about an hour and a half at the Urban Decay counter in Debenhams...
Getting ready to go out
My mum and I at Bella Italia
Bruschetta. Well, bread and salad.
A waiter brought me over some balloons, my dad's response was "you've pulled". Er, thanks dad...
Showing Fern the cool camera feature
Fern liked the fan Aiden bought me
Today
The G Blockers
Spending quality time with Miss Duddy :-)
This week is assessment week, so everything it a little bit mental. I literally haven't had a second to blog until now, and even now I should probably be getting my English Language essay prepared and started. I just needed some time out from everything.

I met up with Jess this morning to do some Psychology revision in the LRC and spent lunchtime working on the magazine with Sophie. Tomorrow is our first Amnesty meeting of the year and the meeting I'm counting as mine and Jade's first proper meeting as President and Vice President of the group. Thursday is magazine day, Friday is choir. I'm so tired...

Need half term to come around already...

Besos  
Rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment