Sunday 11 September 2011

Party day :)

I really don't have time to blog tonight, but I fear that if I don't, it'll be next Sunday before I find the time. Last night was my 18th party and it was such a good night. Well, excluding the fact that one of my 'friends' tried to abduct another of my friends...and the fact that it all ended with the fire alarm randomly starting up and refusing to go off. Other than that? All good :)

There are so many random, little things that stood out for me - Poppy's 'purple shoes' drawing; Jess' ridiculously wonderful gift box (seriously, talk about being good at buying presents for people) and the sweet message she wrote for me; Amy and George's protectiveness when two randomers showed up; Amy's reaction to the 'friend' and his...antics...; Danny, Eliza and Amy's song dedications (couldn't have been more random); and many more things. Jade definitely won the award for the most energetic dancing, followed closely by my auntie - they even danced together at one point, and Jess turned to me and went ''who are we dancing with?"

Some pictures...

Stolen from Jess. L to R - Keyana, Poppy, Natalie, Katie, Sarah, Eliza, me, Rachel, Amy, Jess, Jade, Sophie, Joe
Stolen from Jess (and not as posed as it looks). L to R - Rachel, me, Jade, Sophie
Cake + balloons
The relatives rather enjoying themselves
The cake
The only decent picture of Rachel, myself, and Fern. Luckily, quite a nice one too.
Myself and Jess

And now I really must return to my world of Psychology revision, surprise Spanish research and feeling rubbish because it's over. Ha. 

Thank you to everybody (almost everybody...) who came. You really have no idea quite how much it meant to have my best friends and family all in one room. All of the stress over planning, prising people away from people they shouldn't have been touching and near fire was absolutely worth it to see everybody smiling and just enjoying themselves - so thank you, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did

Besos  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment