Friday 2 September 2011

La Noche

It's 00:29am as I begin writing this. I should be in bed, asleep, but I'm not. Seeing Eliza, Jess and Sophie all in one day has sent my brain into overdrive. I'm not used to seeing...people. I'm having to stop myself tweeting everything that pops into my head so I thought I'd retreat over here to ramble a bit.

I learnt an important lesson yesterday - it's OK to be mad at someone, as long as you don't let it overcome you. For a brief time yesterday, I was really mad at somebody (who will probably read this, to be honest) for disappointing me, but today I'm not mad anymore. As Chuck said on Pushing Daisies (well, I'm paraphrasing), sometimes you need to hate somebody before you can like them again. Only with me, it wasn't hate, it was just ''annoyed with''. 

I'm back at college on Monday (did I mention I hate that place?) and thoroughly dreading it. I wrote my article on 'How to Survive NCP' this evening, it was almost as false as the letter I wrote on our unexpected CoPE day to ''sell college to the potential new Y12s''. I actually said ''don't give up...you can do it'' - if somebody has to say that about a college, it's not good...

I also spent about an hour and a half just driving about today. When I pass my test, I can already see myself just driving around for no real reason, just because it feels like I'm actually going somewhere. Well, technically I am, but y'know...

And now I really should go to bed, so buenas noches :)

Besos  
Rachel 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment