Monday 25 July 2011

Monday Randoms

Nothing important to report on today, I've done pretty much nothing all day. A few randoms...

- Seen as I already had the Photoshop CS5 trial downloaded onto my laptop, I decided to go ahead and sort out my header. I liked my old one, but there were a few things that annoyed me like the font (seriously, what was I thinking?) so I decided to go ahead and update it. I'm still working on adding some photos, but I like it so far.

- I've also been working on some blog redesigning for Aiden at Bubble Dreams - this is what I came up with. He's also hoping to relaunch his cooking blog, so I'll be sure to link up to it once the reinvention happens ;)


- I'm already starting to go insane with these holidays. Today it's honestly been like
I could feel my brain melting. Ugh. Not being able to leave the house is the worst thing for me, I've been ill for a few weeks so I haven't got out much, and now I'm better it's starting to really get to me. I go to France with my family on Friday for a week, but until then the days are going to drag.


Besos  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment