Monday 4 July 2011

Poland ♥

Hi guys :) I'm finally home now and still not caught up on my sleep. Starting tomorrow I'm going to post all my diary entries (edited slightly because I've missed LOADS out) like I did last year. Today though, I just want to talk and talk and talk about how amazing it was.

Firstly, and most importantly, I feel like I've found myself again. I said earlier that I felt like I'd lost myself since at least September and only now do I feel normal. I actually owe most of this to one person in particular. Well, perhaps two actually. But one conversation in particular for sure.

On the last night we had, Jess (A) and I ended up walking around Kraków main square together. Jade and Jess (W) had abandoned us despite saying they'd come with us (well, that was mainly Jade to be honest) so Jess came with me and we ended up sitting on a bench while I cried and Jess felt like she was going to throw up. We had such a lovely, lovely conversation and it was like every single thing I've felt for so long she was feeling too. And I know that's not a good thing, but I didn't feel alone anymore, and I've been so tired of feeling alone. Then today she rung me and we sat together in our after lunch free :)

I also had several random conversations with Nigel, my Psychology teacher, that made me smile, including him asking me about my travel diary and telling me to make sure we keep in contact when he leaves - ''You know, I'm on Facebook''.

Being in college this morning was so surreal, though perhaps slightly normalised by the fact that I had Psychology first thing. I went up early because I simply couldn't be bothered trekking to the common room then all the way up to the classroom in my sleep deprived state. We had an awkward conversation about my suitcase harrassments (see my tweets from yesterday) and feeling ill/generally rubbish...the awkwardness being due to the fact that he kept telling everybody about what happened. Not embarrassing at all...

So yes, diary entries as of tomorrow. 

Besos  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment