Friday 29 July 2011

Plymouth

I have 16 minutes of internet left to use tonight and then 30 in the morning. It cost me £5 which is a complete rip off, but considering I've been sitting in the back of my dad's car for 7.5 hours straight feeling faint for at least 3/4 of it, I'd do anything to take my mind off being ill.

One thing that I kind of both love and hate about long journeys is that I end up thinking for most of them...which for me isn't good because I think too much anyway. At the moment I'm just sad at my lack of a social life and lack of people wanting to spend time with me (blah, blah, blah, I know, you've heard it all before) - it's a ridiculous problem to have because it's hard to fix - I can't just abandon my friends but, on the other hand, I'm fed up of being the one that has to organise everything when most other people have no enthusiasm for doing things at all. I messaged Jess about our little Poland group meeting up earlier but I'm on holiday now and then she goes away so none of us can do much until we're all back from our holidays. Grrr. 

I'm also bitterly disappointed at the lack of foreign TV channels here at the hotel (Holiday Inn Plymouth) - they have them in London so why not here? They're way more interesting than British TV because part of the fun is trying to guess what it's about ;)

I'm now down to 10 minutes. So, holiday plans:
- We sail at about 3pm tomorrow afternoon and should be at our holiday home in Perros-Guirec for about 10pm local time (so 9pm here in the UK). We have a random list of restaurants and supermarkets in and around Perros-Guirec and I made a note of the bead shop address in Dinan. As far as holiday plans go, that's it. 

Going to go now because I only have about 7 minutes left :(

Besos  
Rachel
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment