Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tuesday Randoms

OK, some very quick Tuesday randoms before I reply to an email and then, hopefully, get some sleep...


- Firstly, the good news :) I can finally stop being secretive (to be honest, I didn't do a great job, both Eliza and Danny knew it was booked and I told Zoe yesterday) because I had my driver's theory test today and...passed! :) And now I can officially relax for the summer.


- Secondly, I'm so impressed with the gift my cousin brought me back from the US that I just had to share it... It's nice when people know you well enough to get you something you'll like. On a related note, I spent my entire evening writing out 18th invites to family members I've never even heard of. How on earth does that work? I've never met them but we're inviting them. OK then...


- Finally, the college magazine has its own blog! http://newcollegeworkingtitle.blogspot.com/ is where you can find articles, reviews and general musings written by the magazine's wonderful team. Well, when it properly goes live you will. I'm actually quite excited about this because it's giving the team a platform for writing that doesn't make the final cut for issues and I know how hard everybody works on their pieces so please, follow the link and give the team a follow :)


Besos  
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment