Monday 14 March 2011

I am having printer harrassments

It's true, I am. I literally cannot print anything off in Media anymore without having to get Dave (the Media tech guy who reminds me of Mark Watson) to print off FOR me. My student ID card seems to have just stopped working, and I'm convinced my user login doesn't work either. Great. 'Cause I really want to have to go to the ICT tech support 'room' and get their help.

I'm also regretting painting my nails silver, as it started chipping and is now taking a stupidly long time to come off. Just for the record, it took about 15 minutes, that's not normal. Ah, wait, no, I missed a nail. How is that even possible? It's good that I don't have much else to complain or moan about. Speaking of moaning, thank you to you guys that commented on my second to last post with your nice words, you are all muy amable (:

Anyway, my Twitter/ESC friend Tugce (apologies for the lack of accents...) sent me this link a week or two ago and I cannot stop listening to it/watching the video. I was never a huge D'Nash fan, however I have fallen in love with this song and video. I always like listening to foreign music when on the bus, in college, in Media doing my coursework etc etc because I always view foreign music as something that nobody can judge unless they have an in-depth knowledge of that particular language or culture. Mat Kearney and Joshua Radin are other 'safe' musicians that I can listen to - mainly in Media where it's like everybody judges everything about everybody else. I'm clearly too paranoid for my own good. Anyway, if you click on the link an watch the video, let me know what you think (won't be offended if you hate it).


For the record, my nails are now a purple-red colour...I seem to be turning into one of those 'Sex and the City' style teenage bloggers who only ever talk about their hair, their clothes, their new purchases, their nails, their ventures to 'the salon' etc. I'm not one of those people at all, I couldn't be less like that, I just don't have a lot on my mind. People like that irritate me beyond belief...


As do morons that 'hang out' in bus shelters on an evening. Me, Poppy and my mum encountered a bunch of them this evening. There was one boy - about 14 - who had a micro scooter and kept hitting it against the bus shelter - I've never wanted to hit somebody with something they own so much in my life. A man with a toddler walked past and shouted at one of them for swearing loudly, I was obviously cheering this man on from inside my own head. I've never understood my own generation and clearly, I still don't.


Finally, my friend Aiden seems to have re-joined the blogging world, go check him out here.


Besos
Rachel


PS: I'm aware that the spacing is messed up on each of my recent blog posts, there's pretty much nothing I can do about it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment