Tuesday 29 March 2011

Working Title

I'm busy. Probably way too busy, but I'm happy that way. It seems like every day has a different focus, today's was Working Title, the new college magazine.

I didn't even get involved with it intentionally, I just happened to be there when my English teacher decided I should. Turns out it's probably a good thing I did get involved because none of the team can use InDesign...and I can. I've spent most of today either putting it all together or emailing people to try and get some people to help me put it together. We're making it up as we go along, but we don't even have an old college magazine to compare it with as although there was one, we don't have any copies.

Tomorrow is our craft meeting at Amnesty (where we make things for the next campaign) - I have to carry about my boxes of beads all morning before we can do this, fun stuff. I seem to be double booked for both lunchtime and workshop period tomorrow, ugh, cannot be bothered. 

I don't really have anything to blog about tonight, today was good, but odd. Psychology was mainly spent trying not to laugh at my teacher telling us to imagine him teaching the lesson in his underwear (yeah, exactly...) and then me laughing nerviously at the rest of the things he mentioned because they related so much to my day yesterday. Media was also spent laughing with Talor. Spanish was an hour and 10 minutes of depression, though :( I'm having a day off from it today, even though my mock oral is tomorrow, I just need a break from it.

I have an appointment with one of the Study Support people in college on Thursday, I figured I'd need a revision timetable and I've always been useless at making my own (my high school form tutor made both of mine in high school with me - including commands such as ''have a night off and eat chocolate'') - pretty sure my summer 2011 one won't say anything like that, but it'd amuse me if it did.

Just a hint for the future, guys, you know I'm stupidly busy when I write posts like this - there's no point to any of what I just wrote, but I don't want to have big absences again, it makes blogging so dull if you only post once every while. Enjoy the lightheartedness of it all though, I suppose :)


Finally, should I change the font colour on here? It looked good with my old, old layout (I've had many) and colour scheme but I'm not sure it does with this one. Let me know what you think ;)

Besos
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment