Friday 18 March 2011

Red Nose Day

So, today is Red Nose Day, also known in my world as 'The Great Busking Day'. Poppy and I performed for about 5 hours, with one 15 minute break. My legs are now aching, A LOT. We raised £388.76 in about 5 hours in a pretty horrendous location, so I'd say we did quite well :) I'm ridiculously tired so for now, here are a few snaps from today:
Where's Wally?
The Team - Zoe (Wally), Eliza (Giant Red Nose), Danny (Gladiator), Chloe, Jonathan, Kerry, Me (Hula Girl) and Poppy
Poppy and I busking

Me, Eliza and Zoe

If you're in the UK and haven't yet made a donation to Comic Relief/Red Nose Day, I suggest you go and do so here right now (: I'm looking forward to watching tonight while my legs/feet ache and knowing that what we all did today will make a difference :)

    






No comments:

Post a Comment