Monday 28 March 2011

Where is that simple day?

Oh, Josh Groban, you are so right. Where is that simple day indeed? While we're mentioning lyrics, February Song is the most beautiful song I have ever heard. No song is more beautiful for me. It's ironic (in a pretty awful way, but still ironic) how much meaning it actually now has after this February. 

This weekend was long and tiring. I suffer with hayfever and was pretty much unable to even move without it being painful from Friday evening to Sunday evening, I'm still not 100% now. I nearly cried in Psychology because I didn't understand what we did when I was ill on Friday and then I did cry in Media after what I shall call 'an issue' - my teacher had to take me outside the building (I did ask to go get some air to be fair) and hug me as she did so. I love Danni, she's just one of those genuinely lovely people that sometimes you're lucky enough to meet. I like the fact that I've been lucky enough to be taught by some amazing people throughout high school onwards - my college teachers aren't bad at all, they're just all a bit, or a lot, mental. 

I spent pretty much all of last week listening to Camila and/or D'Nash non-stop to see how much of an effect it would have on my Spanish. GOOD NEWS! I'm sure my tenses have already improved, plus it doesn't harm my vocab to learn some extra random words that I think ''probably won't be in my exam'' but in reality, they could be. We did some complicated new tense work today and I understood it much better because I could apply it to song lyrics etc, so it must be having good effects.

I'm currently discussing my fictional trip to The Pie Hole tomorrow with Adam, though I should probably go to bed. I'm now thinking of Ned/Chuck and their romance, which has now reminded me of one of my oral exam answers for Spanish (''Ned y Chuck son amantes, pero no tocan, porque si tocarían, Chuck moriría"). Oh well, I just love the fact that I know someone who likes Pushing Daisies so much that they're willing to plan trips to the pie shop. Haha.


Anyway, normal service will be resumed when I'm less hayfeverish.


Buenas noches ustedes.


Besos
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment